- Enter your VEP.si e-mail inbox. Select “E-invoices” in the left column:
Click on “New E-invoice”.
An e-invoice entry form opens:
- Enter the recipient of the e-invoice, which you can search for by entering at least the first three letters, and a list appears where you select
- if the subscriber of the e-invoice differs from the recipient, remove the cross at “Subscriber – the payer is the same as the recipient” and enter the data about the subscriber (payer)
- start entering account data (year, serial number)
- enter the data for the account (year, serial number, date of service, payment deadline,…) the program suggests certain data that you can change as you wish
- Before entering the data on the type of services / goods, you have the option to enter the introductory text (Address), which you can save.
- enter the name of the service / goods, quantity, unit of measurement, enter the price and select the VAT rate. The program calculates the final price for you. To add a new line, press the “Add new item” button after entering the first line
- at the end you have the option to add the final text (Address) and the text of the tax clause, which you can save
- you can add an attachment with the “Add Attachment” button
- to send an e-invoice, select the “Send” button at the bottom left
- You can also just save your account with the “Save xml” button
- the document still needs to be digitally signed